Saturday, March 19, 2005

so.cutee

today is a saturday. so what? i still went to sch! to complete my ideas prototype. i seriously tinking ideas sucked! we'll be using cupboards to do our artificial door. n that real door that isaac buy can say ish of no use le. but we still paint it brown cos it look so ugly wif it's original color. as usual isaac always went off so earlie. seeing calida n that guy in clubhse i oso dun wan be so brite der.

so i went to the bball court to see the inter-con club bball competition as zhining was doing the score board thingyy. hmmm CLS was performing well. congratss!jiayou! was kinda mesmerize by how peikun play bball? omgg so cool. haa! onlie admire his bball skills niaa. haaa. saw banny.socutee der oso. haaa everytime i see him i sure call him so.cutee(Q). the match ended arnd 3plus so me n zn went home togetherr. on the way saw so.cutee n satiysh, acc so.cutee to take down his banner as it was their aD&D backdrop. today is their aD&D. denn we 4 took da train togetherr. alot of pple stay north de siaa. 3 of them went to the centre platform to take the middle train n left me alone.. sob! lolz

reach home arnd 4pm. after my shower was feeling kinda tired so i doze off at living room. heee! woke up 7pm n went to eat out wif my parentss. n back here i'm blogging!

haais. feeling sick! got sorethroat n cough n flu too. omg! aiyah mus be my bloody mouth lar. cos i told dem that i long time nvr sick le den nex day kena.. penggs! me n my mouth.. opps! =x


*i'mm.tiredd`-