Sunday, March 20, 2005

rushh.rwp.report

hmmm. woke up 10am today. cos used to waking up early instead or 1-2pm lidat. haa. watch tvee n had my porridge as breakfast. audrey called. ask f8 to go her house to take photos for her webbie project bahh. since i nothing to do so i went. i called along lihua and xueting while others cant. nvm.

have our lunch at the duckmee coffeeshop.. yummie taste nice cos long time nvr consumed le. den headed off to audrey hse. photo timee! hmmm her course like so fun? photography is one of the module! wow. shiok nehh! saw her ibookg4 labtop. i oso wan! it looks so cool..

iwan.iwan.iwan

hmmm. haais i only can say n cant buy. unless i've got the money! hmmm wish me strike toto on my bday once i turn 18? haaa. slack at her hse for awhile n me and xt went off to McDonalds to study for IOchemm. studied for arnd 2hrs lidat, i mus go home liao. to chiong my RWP!!! siaann. n now i'm actually blogging while doing halfway. opps! haaa.

omgg. tmr there will be GM meeting again. 5pm sac116. but jianyang wont be der. cos he got gems test. n he will leave me alone to talk abt everything! ohh shit mann. what am i suppose to say. kinda tensed up mann! helpme. although zhining will be der, i tink she will also ask me say it myself bahh!

omgg.omgg.omgg!


*omgg.helpp.mee`-