Sunday, January 07, 2007

Secondary Buddies Get Together.

Meet up with sherlyn huisi and xueting ytd. been so long since i last met sherlyn and huisi. LOL! xueting was late due to some family matters. the 3 of us went for a pedicure cos i longed to have one due to the blueblack on both of my big TOE. hahah! needed some nail polish to cover it so that it dont look awkward and ugly. LOL. settled down at GRACIA at marina sq basement. the pedicure was so so only not so good lar i think..

Huisi went off cos she needa work and there comes xueting. Had our dinner at Citylink New York New York. and went for some shopping at marina sq. As usual marina sq was still as freezin cold. LOL throughout the whole trip i was feeling so sick. my body was aching and head was aching too. had a stomachache after eating the creamy pasta at NYNY. Nothing wrong with the pasta jus that there's something wrong with me. hahah. felt so much better today.

Went home quite early cos i was not feeling well.

Below are some pictures taken.


that creamy pasta..
seriously i dunno what is it called to. LOL
aniway it tastes nice but jus that i'd no appetite so din managed to finish but nvrtheless xueting help me complete. haha!


Dark Red Pedicure.. NICE!
though it's a common color nowadays..


taken at topshop.
xueting sherlyn jasmine


me and sherlyn
while waiting for the toe nails to get dry. LOL


Me Myself and I


Okay that's about it.
Tomorrow is back to school time at 8am.
Getting my isetan pay tmr.. think it's arnd $80+ bahs cos it's one day only. haha! what shall i buy and spend my money tmr? hmmm wonderss.. LOL!

Needa get back to my STUPID reports!
Takecare Pals Jiayous for the FORMAL RPTS!