Friday, January 26, 2007

Boo~
As promised not to blog.
I broke it. haha!
Well,It's okay.
Cos I'd been studying hard today!
Lee Kong Chian Ref Lib at Bugis.
Managed to find a decent suitable seat at the study area.

Before that.
went quayside to get my cheque
finally after so many days of chasing.
I FINALLY GOT IT!
but needs 2 working days to process,
so i guessed i will get it on monday!

After Studying,
Me and Shuting went Raffles City.
Opps did i mention i went studying wif her.
Yes! with my buddy ting. haha!
went haagen dasz for some 'relaxation'
since i've the 20bucks voucher.
enjoyed the icecrms, waffles and smoothies!

Pictures worth a thousand words;
here it goes..
the pics we'd taken today!


scenery of the study place we're at!


studying area..
left: my green crumpler!
right: ting red crumpler!


Definitely NO lies..
Studying real hard. yeah!


Gold PIG! Yr 2007, HUAT arh. opps! haha! =/
(shuting: din meant to put yours so small. cos blogger cant upload so i used photobucket and it don't have that size?! rrlly sorry. lols. )


forgot the name for this.
but it still looks great!


some rasberry sorbet smoothies.
yummilicious~

okay before i end this entry:

me and ting.
halfway mug-ing
yeap me and my messy fringe! haha!



Work Hard Everybody! =P