Saturday, October 20, 2007

been quite long since i've a decent entry.
as mentioned in previous entry. i was very very busy.
with all the REAL Run preparations.

19-21 October (yest till tmr) will actually be Race Pack Collection.
so this 3 days im at Velocity @ Novena helping out.
if you happen to be there, drop by the booth outside New Balance shop. =P
had a bunch of real fun colleagues. everyday lame-ing arnd.

some photos to share.
if not my blog will be REAL boring.
even me myself dun feeel like viewing my own blog. opps =X


#that's me & zen.
attachment student. same age as me. so we get along well!!! =P
taken at Guilin Restaurant. HomeTeamNS


Prelude: Race Pack Collection.
FYI: the banner layout is done by me. quite boring but i was told to do so.


#this happens when one gets bored. "post it on the cheeks!"
definitely not done by me. haha!
that's Su's son!! he is so cute.



that's about it. needa rpt for work tmr. cheeers!