Wednesday, June 06, 2007

WHY ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END?
yar. why do all good things always have an end?
orh this is lame; im just like repeating the title. HAHA
aniway this is jus a random and lame entry.

hope things would be fine for everyone.
not sure about the whole world; but at least for pple i knows.

- - - - - - - - - -


Had decided to give up ADVANCED DIPLOMA.
Many would be asking me why. and why at the first place i enrolled..
I DON'T KNOW! Mayb it's because of that sponsor by MOE and it's cheap?
And because of adv dip. i'd so little freee time to do my own things..
In simple, working and studying at the same time is tough.. real tough
I COULD NOT HANDLE!

Well okay nevermind about that then; it's all in the past.
But i will be handing up my withdrawal form anytime.
Hope i would not regret and i had really made the right choice. =)

But once again, though it was just wasting $300+ as compared to $1000+ for lastime
It is considered cheap. but somehow or rather i feeel $300 is also money lar!
It's quite wasteful. if only i'd a clear mind of what i want initially.
All these would not had occurred. arrrrrg.

Next, I told myself, i was sicked of science.
working in science faculty and im really sicked of it!
I wanted an event facilitator job. but it was hard to find.
how i wish that safra mount faber would hire me lar.
neeeeda search for more then.

If im unable to find the job i wants,
mayb i would be getting into SIM for a degree in bis.
it's all pending. still deciding. becausee...
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR FUTURE!