Tuesday, June 05, 2007

IM TIRED.
just came back frm a POLY50 alumni training.
still considering whether to join or not. seriously thinks that im not up to it!

pardon my for running a round the schoool and the relays;
and then screaming for tired. my legs are tired. especially my right kneee.
think there's really smthg's up there lar! arrrrg.
I WANT A GOOD KNEE LAR!

next, i hate working lar.
how i wish i could like, be slacking at home?!
watching TV, shaking my legs, bloggging or surfing the NET?
I WANNA CHANGE JOB ASAP!


Just a random pic.
having lots and darker dark rings and eyebags.
i need sufficient rest lar! GOSH. getting old. =/


life is always so miserable. you couldnt get what you wants.
no one will be contented with what they are having now and always ask for more.
life's miserable looooking at things i wouldnt want to seee. arrrrg