Saturday, June 09, 2007

MOVIE ADDICT.
Went out with shuting sinni and nicholas for a FRIDAY NIGHT MOVIE.
Caught the flick - Ocean's Thirteen
Though I think I din watch the previous 2 flick which is sorta related to the last one;
But managed to KIND OF understand the story.

Great Show except that it's a little little confusing..


Starring Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, George Clooney ...

Online booking combo.
Chips Corns Drinks

GVMAX. VIVOCITY.
(purpose of the picture is to capture HOW BIG is the cinema)

my new gossssips buddy. love ya! =)

the new loving couple. HAHA!


MR BEAN
the store which sells soya milk?!
it sells this cute little beanie toy too.
got myself one at $3.00. I swear it's damn cute KAY!



The USUAL MACBOOK pictures

Shuting. Jasmine. Sinni

Loving Friends.
IM HER DARLIN!

Usual MOVIES freaks!


SUPPER AT TONG SHUI CAFE - ZION RD
the fooood were a SOSO. still preferred XIN WANG though. =P

the MAGGIE noooodles.

Toast with Peanut Butter and Condensed Milk.


(Yin Yang) White and Black Sesame Dessert

Us again =)))






I NEED MORE H2O. FRUITS.
having a unhealthy face now. sighhhs.