Sunday, June 17, 2007

MY FRIENDS JUST FLEW OFF TO BRISBANE TODAY.
TIME 2155 QANTAS FLIGHT.

went to send them off with some of my friends.
arrrrg. i also wish that im flying over to study lar!
University of Queensland (1yr in food nutrition).
was feeeling quite sad cos i wasnt able to be with them.
i knew if i want, i could. but i just dunno what i want lar. HAHA
cos i do not know whether im still interested & wants to continue in food faculty.

so im still in a confused mind.
I DUNNO LAR! LOL.

left: me and my fyp mate (adeline).
right: me and jieying.
I WILL MISS THEM.



left: 4 of us. =)
right: Number of pple sending them off.


HAPPY FATHERS' DAY.
went marina sq changing appetite for lunch with family.
conclusion: only deserts and drinks at CA are nice. their main course sucked.
meet up with meiyi at orchard for some shoppping session.

im gonna be broke sooon. 25th june please come asap! =P