Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hmmm..

gotta blog a little in order to shift the below pictures down.. LOLS if not, everytime when i reply the tags, i bound to see the 'CHI BU XIAO' pictures. hahah! aniway alven, hope u've KOPE ur picturess already. wahhaha! =P

okay.. meet up with wj to go work at birdpark dimbulah cafe.. today workin is okay.. jus a little bit blur. hahha! aniway lucky got wj ZAO me.. hahha opps. aniway thanks bah! dis weekend is a busy weekend for me.. havin the standard chartered race tmr at 7.15pm esplanade. gosh! it's wakin up earlies again!

Next wednesday is my FYP presentation. and i've yet to complete the slides. omgg gotta burn midnight oil tonight cos might be going out with calida tmr after the race.. wish me all the best! and say darker to my darkringss. LOLS!



gotta get back to the ppt slides le! ciaos~