Monday, September 03, 2007

COMEX 2007
Suntec City Exhibition Centre 30th Aug - 2nd Sept 07
(im at Nikon Booth! hehe)

FOUR days straight working from 12pm-9pm at Comex last weekend.
Although it's a standing job; But it's quite fun & good experience for me.
I was sort of the "co. in charge" of NikonClub booth. sounds great?! =/
Haha cos Nikon(the temp company im actually working for) sent me to help out.
But I do get paid for spending my weekends promoting NikonClub.

I helped to brief those promoters/helpers on what thy are supposed to do.
Especially when Angela(the in charge) is not around.
Got to know more Nikon colleagues other than the ATO side.
It's tiring really; But i enjoyed. im happy. HEHE!

Leaving NIKON after this week.
sort of sad cos im not eligible for the mkting position. sobs!
Dont know when im going to see all of them again. guess no more bah! )=



*thanks to angeline for purposely coming down to find me.
and bought breadpapa puffs for me. im so touched.
"though i know you're actually getting a printer too!" =P

*sorries to shuting cos i cant accompany her to Comex as promised.
instead she went there to find me chitchat. HEHE!


BUT FOR THOSE WHO SAW ME,
YOU ALL DO GET FREE LANYARDS RIGHT?!
THANKS FOR DROPPING BY AND "SUPPORTING ME"!
OPPPS! HAHAHA! =)



***

*my muffins addict! half eaten =/
(Q for it at tanjong pagar now!)






Time for bed everyone. To get your beauty Sleep!
GOOD NIGHTS!