Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jus a lil thoughts:
I think it's time to keeeep smthgs to myself; secrets.
Somethings cant be describe using words,

nothing important but just my thoughts..


I MUST PROVE THAT HE DIN CHOSE THE WRONG ONE. (:



Guessed im aint that freee to be online that often and
blog super long entries or edit any picturess.
im duper super uber busy right now.
settling all the hand-over work and to absorb everything at the same time.

yes. i must agreeee it aint easy to be an event planner. it's nvr easy.
But since i chose this route. i anticipated and knew it so i'd to accept it.
not as in "resigned to fate" but just to learn more and move on.
I neeed this job as a stepping stone in the near future (2-3yrs time).
cos i no longer wanna excel in science area anymore. NO PLS.




CHEEERS! goood night everyone.