Thursday, September 20, 2007

YAY! I'VE GOT A FULL TIME JOB!

happppy wasnt really describing the feelings im having now.
im abit worried whether i am up to it and able to do it well too
but i will try my very best. and hope everything's smooth for me!

Got a executive assistant (events) position at HomeTeamNS (CDANS).
it's sort of same as the SAFRA job i applied earlier where i got no reply.
though the office and surroundings is not as beautiful as i wanted;
but since it's a events planner position, so im okay. HAHA =/

Previously, i did mentioned that i went for 3 interviews.
they were mainly:
1. DBS Bank Executive (Cash Payment Operations)
2. NTUC Union (Events Administrative Assistant)
3. HomeTeamNS (Executive Assistant; Events)

*NTUC Union at One Marina Boulevard
AND THE BUILDING IS DAMN BEAUTIFUL LAR!
Okay i shldnt be bothered by that thing anymore!!! LOL.




My work shall commenced tmr. wish me all the best! (: