Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Yesterday,
I spent like as if there were no today (tomorrow).
Me and Shuting bought lots of tings.
Similar things too. geeeks.

Cos we'd always liked the same things.
No wonder we're darling. OPPS! =/

Meet up with nicholas for dinner.
and drove up to Mount Faber Park (Jewel Box)
where 3 of us had some cocktails there.
Lychee martini, Peach magaritta and dunno the name. HAHA.

Slept late ytd night. no wonder i'm so tired today at work.
I nearly doze off while stirring something!!! omigod.

My birthday's coming dis weekend.
awaiting the presents?!! hahah. LOL.

Well i got a Esprit Umbrella from shuting;
TEA pouch from nicholas. thnks alot.

Shall post the pictures of my presents after my bday. =)
guess and zara for her.
topshop and zara for me.
bready dinner at Xin Wang.
nice cocktails at THE JEWEL BOX (MFP)
Acnes still as much as before. SAVE ME!
i need a doc.