Wednesday, May 16, 2007

FINALLY!!!
after my so many weeks of complainings;
the blogger is finally well, thank god FINALLY.
dunno about others but me myself for sure.

hope it wont be down again!
it can really make one pissed with all the problems!!!
entries without pictures can be real boring.
cant stand my blog for being so boring for the past few days. pardon me!

here it goes:
some pictures will do the talkings
about what i had been doing for the past few days.


11 May 2007 Friday.

Supposed to meet up with sherlyn. BUT nvm..

Movie with Shuting and Nicholas after lessonn.
Caught the 1am show! gosh. and slacking at Ben's Jerry before that.

slacking while waiting for time. (nich st and me)

This is a table. It looks coooool right?! LOL.

i say i love orlando bloooom!
*a need to slim down my chubbly face. shucks!


Caught this flickr at The Cathay.

real funny. go watch it! HAHA.



12 May 2007 Saturday.

Birthday celebration with my class pple in the morning.
Ate at California Pizza Kitchen at Forum Shopping Centre.
Food was great. shall try it again!

Drooooolingg.

Went threading with meiyi at opposite somerset MRT stn.

me and chubbbly meiyi. geees!

finally another picture once again with shuting.


went WALA WALA at holland V to chill out.
with sinni tatsiong nicholas derrick shuting and me

me and sinnni mummy!

nicholas sent them home after that. n derrick sent me home. =))



14 May 2007 Monday.

went to work as usual.
GV Vivo City for Spidey3.


Goood show. =))





IMPORTANT! LOOK HERE:
A MUST SEE BLOCKBUSTER.
PIRATES OF CARIBBEAN: At World's End.
starring johnny depp, orlando bloom, ...



For your information:
Above pictures were taken using my new phone. W810i (white).
Though i know that phone is kinda so long ago. but i still like it! =P
god damn fat face with flat hair! like shit.
i want back the pretty me!! oppps =/


*i love this way of life! night lifee. moviesss =)))