Thursday, November 30, 2006

Rrllise bloggin is such a chore every single day..

got to think.. to think of what to write in order not to make it boring.. though i know my contents might be boring at times.. den yess, it's good to upload pics. but uploading of pictures somtimes do sucks.. hahha. and once again i'm sick of my skin le. not that joo ji hoon is not handsome animore but it's simply too plain. hahhah =/


tuesday
skipped NTH lesson. went marina to buy my ad&d top and meet sl after that. headed towards chinatown for our porridge lunch and went to buy some charm necklace thingy. went back to school as TQZ told me someone will be there and wanted me to see *toot*..

BUT BUT BUT, he's nt there lah. hahah bluff me.. went home wif calida after that..


wednesday
school as usual. at 8am. was late as usual. adeline angeline and me went for the SIA stewardess interview at t11moberly. all 3 of us got booted out at the first round of self introduction. omgg can see that we're actually such a failure. i guessed thy do not want tall girls animore cos the 3 of us have an average ht. of 1.73m!!! lols. nvm.. for me, my ambition aint a stewardess so i'm jus trying my luck.

went to support bball intercons ytd. and meet up with my parents for dinner after that..


Thursday
school as usual at 8am. late as usual. today we'd an hour of pract. COOL! and went home after that. wahahha.



yeah yeah yeah..
boring entry..
wordy wordy..
lengthy lengthy..
naggy naggy..