Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Since monday, i had been staying back afterwork to clear some strongman event stuffs, some preparations etc. i'd always been wondering why do we cant complete it on time and go home on the dot? Well this is forever a question. Anyway, i dont overtime everyday throughout the year. it's simply just a few weeks outta the 365days that we had to stay for extra hours. but nevertheless these hours can be accumulated and claimed as off days. so afterall it isnt a bad thing also i guessed.

Today i'd my usual monthly sub-club meeting. i always hate meetings as i just sit there and listen and listen and listen; but at least my club committee dont gives me much headache which will add additional stress for me, so three claps for that! One more thing is i hate to see none of my colleagues still around (of cos thy wont be around out of no reason) once my meeting ends. but today, since roy and muhshi have the intention to stayed on to clear some of their stuffs for strongman event so told them to stay till after my meeting ends and i was kinda surprise they are still at office when i went back office. though they din stay for the sake of me, but i was just simply happy to still see them in the office la. lols. then roy sent me home after that. a 5-10min journey back home as compared to a 30-45min journey back home is a whole lot difference!!!

Alright enough of my rantings. got to rest early as tomorrow is another long day again. ciao!