Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HomeTeamNS Strongman Challenge 2008
shall just briefly touch on this event in case 'JAY' founds my entry when she's doing some blog search. Afterall my one whole week of hard work doing OTs and staying back to help Roy in his event paid off after seeing it successfully ended on last Saturday 15 March 2008, at Toa Payoh HDB Hub. it was quite an interesting event and the first ever strongman challenge that singapore had. thumbs up for him! good good. not forgetting an eyeopener for me too!

I was in charge of the scoring area and helped out in those welfare of the helpers etc. everything was fine. well i must admit that complaining about my job is one of the last thing that i would do. that's really the fact. in fact up till now, everything is fine about my job. everything is still going well and i hope it will go on very well tooo! seriously.


Pictures that i've gotten frm STOMP website.

Champion of HomeTeamNS Strongman Challenge 2008:
JEN LI SHENG 23yrs old


realised i only took 2 pictures on that day.
that is when we are idling and waiting for time.
that's me & bro yeowseng.
"the orangey gang, fugly to the max"