Sunday, March 23, 2008

**GOOD FRIDAY CHILL**
Party night out after so many months of "busy-with-work-weekends"!
Had dinner at shin kushiya suntec city and also to celebrate Tang's birthday. Sunanthar Me Roy YeowSeng Wendy MeiJue Tang & Stella went for the dinner.

Cabbed down to DBL O, entry was free and thanks to hirwan, bouncer of DBL O. had many drinks due to the cheapness. sometimes i really think that MOS or ZOUK earning like loads when the drinks at DBL O is like less than half of the price at MOS or ZOUK!

Proceed to Obar for the sake of the R&B music. Sunanthar Me Zen Sandra Erin(Sandra's friend) Roy Sean Francis & Tang were the ones chilling out at Obar.
*pictures shows everything*


Collate of some random pictures.

sunanthar & me


we miss zen!


me & my ki siao khaki


that's me! (:

all these random pictures were taken by Sunanthar's Canon camera.
when can i get one too? my CANON IXUS 80 IS!!!