Tuesday, January 22, 2008

idiotic morontic aunty.
lucky this happens on my way home. if this happens in the morning, it's gonna fcuking pissed my whole day off. The story goes... i was about to alight so i stood up, then this mother and son came "squeezing" into my seats. At this very same time the bus brake and i accidentally stepped on this mother's feet. it wasnt that hard plus i am not wearing heels afterall. I said sorry, mayb the sorry wasnt loud enough as i was listening to music and i do not knw whether did she heard it or nots. Then this fcuking aunty purposely said this loudly, "it's so pain stepping on my leg." (in chinese FYI) and she continues, "step people dont know how to say sorry", so angry with her as i knew she purposely said so loudly! So i just turn my head over and replied, "i said sorry, is you yourself cannot hear!" then i got off the bus! just dont understand why did she need to make a big fuss out of it and not as if my whole body lean on her or something else. simply shit! fuck!